By: Ashley Edwards, Director of Marketing & Communications, SHRCCI
- BRAG™ is the trademarked referral and networking program that is exclusive to the members of the Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce. We developed the trademarked referral program in 1999 to provide a forum for Chamber members to increase their business, get to know other members, and build lasting relationships. It is one of the most powerful tools we offer at the Chamber to help our members improve their business revenue.
Since its inception, BRAG™ has been a very successful program with members passing literally thousands of referrals to each other, resulting in well over $1,000,000 in revenue for participating members! This is revenue that they would not have if they did not participate in BRAG™. What started as a few interested individuals over 20 years ago has grown to several groups. Members meet weekly, participate in other Chamber events, and generally get connected throughout our community.
- BRAG™ stands for Business Resource Alliance Group
- BRAG™ has been connecting business professionals for over 20 years
- BRAG™ is one of the most respected professional referral programs in Michigan.
- More than 200 members of the Chamber meet weekly in one of the thirteen active groups. Weekly meetings equal strong relationship building.
- No quotas and typically a BRAG™ referral is already warm or even hot.
- Thousands of referrals are passed between the BRAG™ members annually.
- BRAG™ is often copied but never duplicated! Smaller and more productive.
- BRAG™ members have access to varied Chamber events, many at no charge.
BRAG™ is a benefit of Chamber membership and is lower than most other networking groups with a one-time $100 lifetime registration fee which includes registration, a BRAG™ resource kit, and BRAG™ training specific to BRAG™.
To learn more about how you can become part of this one of a kind dynamic, results driven program click here or contact Stacy Ziarko, email@example.com or 586-731-5400 x 22.