by ASE - American Society of Employers
Attend this seminar on Thursday, January 24, 2019
at the Macomb Department of Planning and Economic Development
The purpose of this training is to increase career progression, business results and value to the organization by identifying and leveraging contribution value.
CEUs: .70 (6.5 Clock Hrs)
Objectives: This class will assist leaders in growth and development by clarifying areas they can control and influence, exploring career stages and identifying personal strengths/opportunities.
Who should attend “Next-level” leaders below executive/senior leaders, cascading to mid-level managers/leaders.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Distinguish between irrelevant performance tasks and high-performance contributions that add value and positively influence business goals
- Clarify what they can control and focus on in their career for greatest business impact
- Define different development stages and how career contributions change from one stage to the next
- Analyze their comprehensive personalized report and pinpoint behavioral blind spots in each of the competencies
- Identify tasks in current job that do not contribute to long-term goals and ways to minimize, eliminate or delegate these tasks to develop others
Register at ASE Online