Stay at Home To-Do List
- Take care of yourself
- Take care of your family (can’t do this without #1; think how many times you’ve heard “put on your own oxygen mask first, before assisting other passengers”)
- Complete your online, confidential Personal Franchise Assessment at www.frannet.com/mcory/cq
- Have a brief phone call with me to discuss the results and decide on next steps, if any
- If it’s mutually determined that now is a good time to begin the franchise search process, schedule a virtual consultation with me to craft your “Business Model” and begin researching one or more franchises that best fit your criteria
- Have weekly coaching calls with me so that I can monitor your progress, provide additional research tips and help you stay on track and reach a sound decision. I’ll continue to remind you that NO is always a perfectly acceptable answer to any or all of the franchise options
PLEASE NOTE: Even under normal circumstances, roughly 90% of your research can be done by phone and online. In today’s environment, many franchisors have made it possible through technology for candidates to complete 100% of the process virtually!
Feel free to call me with any questions, or if you just want to chat. My services are always at no charge and there is never any obligation. I’m always happy to help in any way that I can, including career search, business exploration and professional networking.
Also, I’d encourage you to attend one or more of our online events, a schedule of which you can find at www.frannet.com/mcory.
I wish good health and happiness to you and your family, now and always!